Official Entry Form – Terms and Conditions
Win one of 7 Ian Luff Driver Training Programs at Eastern Creek
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acknowledgment of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to NSW residents over the age of 18. Employees, and their families, of the promoter, Southridge Plaza, including retailers, or agencies and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences Monday 4th November 2019. Entries close Friday 20th December 2019 at 12 noon (EST).
- To enter, simply complete an official entry form, and place the completed official entry form in the entry box (located at each Retailer). Entry forms can be obtained by making any purchase of $10 or more from any participating retailers at Southridge Plaza between 4.11.19. and 20.12.19. Entry forms must be validated with a genuine receipt from participating retailer stores or with a store stamp or signature.
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- The prizes consist of 7 individual Ian Luff Driver Training Programs at Eastern Creek valued at $140.00 each. Each Voucher is valid for 6 months from issue date on the voucher/email. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at Ian Luff’s Driver Training Program, Ian Luff Motivation Australia Pty Ltd. Total prize value is $980.00. There will be 7 (seven) individual winners drawn.
- The Prizes are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- All valid entries received will be placed in the draw to be held at Southridge Plaza. The draw will take place on Friday 20th December 2019 at 12 Noon (EST).
- Winners will be contacted by phone and announced on the public notice board within Southridge Plaza.
- The prizes must be claimed by the winner within 90 days of the draw showing proof of I.D.
- Any entry made with copied, forged, mutilated or tampered with entry forms will be deemed void. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of
the promotion including the prize and these Conditions of Entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authority in NSW where relevant.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw ninety days after the scheduled draw date (19.3.20.) in point 8 at the same place as the original
draw as are necessary in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date. The winner will be notified by mail and/ or phone.
- The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with the promotion, will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which
is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or
indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Winner must provide proof of identity to claim prize. Must be over 18 years to enter.
- All claims and entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may enter personal information (i.e. names, addresses and other
similar information) relating to each entrant into a database used for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The
Promoter may provide personal information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and
publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
- 17. The promoter is Southridge Plaza Shopping Centre, 2a Southridge Street,
Eastern Creek, NSW 2766.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/19/39731.